Iowa Football News Conferences: Week 8 vs. Wisconsin
Iowa's starting quarterback talks about how he plans to approach the Badgers' aggressiveness in Saturday's matchup. Chad Leistikow / The Register
Pekar could have a prominent role in the team's matchup against Wisconsin this weekend after the Hawkeyes' senior tight end starter was injured making a 9-yard reception midway through the first quarter of Iowa's 49-35 win over Purdue last weekend. Chad Leistikow / The Register
The Iowa lineman discusses Saturday's upcoming B1G West game. Chad Leistikow / The Register
Sophomore Parker Hesse talks about the key to stopping Wisconsin
Iowa junior explains why the defensive tackles are holding up better this season
- Beathard on the challenge of Wisconsin's 3-4 defense
- Meet Peter Pekar, the junior walk-on backup to George Kittle
- Ike Boettger: Wisconsin game will be a 'dogfight'
- What is the challenge for Iowa's defense?
- Nathan Bazata on handling the physical toll