Iowa Football: 2017 Spring Practices
A peek inside the March 29 practice in Iowa City. Chad Leistikow/The Register
Iowa linebackers coach Seth Wallace answers questions about the new offensive coordinator his defense faces in practice. Chad Leistikow/The Register
The Iowa linebacker talks about lining up a big question. Mark Emmert
Iowa defensive line coach Reese Morgan discusses the incoming five-star defensive end and also addresses a question about younger depth at that position.
The listed No. 1 tight end is entering his fifth-year senior season.a
The Hawkeye guard talks about the pleasure of giving back to the fans, especially children
- Sights and sounds from Hawkeye football practice
- What is different about a Brian Ferentz offense?
- Josey Jewell on his Kinnick Stadium marriage proposal
- Could A.J. Epenesa play as a true freshman? Yes.
- The moment Peter Pekar found out he was getting a scholarship
- What does Sean Welsh enjoy about W.D.M. practice?