Videos: 2017 Iowa Football Media Day
Offensive coordinator Brian Ferentz weighs in on that important topic.
Iowa's newest running back James Butler discusses living arrangements, personal goals at Iowa's media day. Matt Bain/Press-Citizen
Tyler Wiegers discusses QB competition, adjusting to new offensive coordinator. Matt Bain/Press-Citizen
Drew Cook says he feels like a tight end now, about three months after transitioning from quarterback.
Alaric Jackson discusses offseason growth, learning from veterans on the offensive line. Matt Bain/Press-Citizen
Nathan Stanley discusses balancing friendship and competition with Tyler Wiegers as they battle for the QB job. Matt Bain/Press-Citizen
Akrum Wadley discusses excitement for practice, competition with James Butler. Matt Bain/Press-Citizen
Iowa redshirt freshman tight end TJ Hockenson discussed his spot atop the depth chart at Saturday's Media Day.
Manny Rugamba says it's 'inspiring' to think of becoming the next great Iowa cornerback in the footsteps of Desmond King.
Iowa's offensive coordinator talks about his new role.
Jake Gervase discusses leading Iowa's young secondary, any adjustments he's made while becoming that leader.
Matt Nelson says A.J. Epenesa absorbs info 'like a sponge' trying to learn as much as he can. Matt Bain/Press-Citizen
Brandon Snyder discusses injury rehab, leading from sidelines.
Anthony Nelson said he learned last year that you have to focus on "getting better every day." Matt Bain/Press-Citizen
Tailback James Butler details his roundabout journey to Iowa and his desire to show he can hang in the Big Ten Mark Emmert
The Iowa defensive coordinator gives a scouting report of Manny Rugamba and Josh Jackson Mark Emmert
Iowa assistant coach LeVar Woods discusses the development of his position group, including sophomore Noah Fant.
- So, Brian Ferentz: When will an Iowa quarterback be named?
- James Butler's personal goal? 'To win the Big Ten championship'
- Tyler Wiegers discusses QB competition, adjusting to new offensive coordinator
- Drew Cook says he feels like a tight end now
- Alaric Jackson discusses offseason growth, learning from veterans on the O-line
- Nathan Stanley on competition with Tyler Wiegers: 'We're great friends'
- Akrum Wadley: If James Butler makes a good run, 'it's love'
- T.J. Hockenson not in awe of Iowa TE starting spot
- Manny Rugamba: 'Inspiring' to think of becoming next great Iowa CB
- Brian Ferentz: The honeymoon ended quickly
- Jake Gervase on Iowa's young secondary: 'We've come together'
- Matt Nelson says A.J. Epenesa absorbs info 'like a sponge'
- Brandon Snyder discusses injury rehab, leading from sidelines
- Anthony Nelson focused on 'getting better every day'
- Newest Hawkeye tells what motivates him
- Phil Parker discusses merits of his starting cornerbacks
- LeVar Woods likes Hawkeyes' young tight end unit