2021 NCAA Women's Soccer Tournament: How to watch, stream Iowa vs. Campbell in the first round
Thanks to a run for the ages in the Big Ten Tournament, Hawkeye soccer secured a spot in the 2021 NCAA Tournament.
Iowa (6-8-1) clashes with Campbell (8-3-1) in the tournament's first round on Tuesday at 2 p.m. CT. The game will be played in Buies Creek at Eakes Athletics Complex — Campbell's home field.
The Hawkeyes entered the Big Ten Tournament with a 2-8-1 record. From there, Iowa won four straight contests, outscoring its opponents 6-1 in the conference postseason. Iowa defeated Wisconsin 1-0 on April 18 to claim the Big Ten Title. Hawkeye Jenny Cape scored a goal in the 63rd minute, clinching the first conference tournament title in school history.
Meanwhile, Campbell advanced to the NCAA Tournament with a Big South Tournament title, the school's first since 1993. The Camels beat High Point 4-3, punching their ticket.
Here's how Hawkeye fans can watch and stream Iowa soccer vs. Campbell.
How to watch, stream Iowa soccer vs. Campbell in the NCAA Tournament
When: 2 p.m. CT Tuesday, April 27
Read more Iowa soccer news
- Iowa women's soccer team looks to continue winning streak in NCAA Tournament, will face Campbell in opening match
- Iowa women's soccer captures its first Big Ten Tournament championship in improbable, historic run
- 'These kids deserve everything that they're getting right now': Hawkeye soccer greeted by fans Iowa City after Big Ten title
- Iowa women's soccer team has had tournament mindset for weeks, coach says
- Iowa soccer's Sara Wheaton hopes Hawkeyes success can inspire others
Adam Hensley is a digital producer with the USA Today Network. You can follow him on Twitter @A_Hens83.