What channel is Iowa football vs. Kentucky? How to watch and stream the Citrus Bowl
The Hawkeyes and Wildcats clash in Orlando, Florida, on Saturday at noon CT. Fans can watch the game on ABC or stream on the Watch ESPN app with a cable provider login.
Iowa (10-3, 7-3 in the Big Ten) enters the bowl game off the heels of a 42-3 beatdown at the hands of Michigan in the Big Ten Championship game. The Hawkeye offense crumbled, going scoreless over the final three quarters (even with a quarterback change). Iowa will be without Tyler Goodson, who declared for the NFL Draft and opted out of the Citrus Bowl.
For Kentucky (9-3, 5-3 in the SEC), the Wildcats won their final three games of the regular season, taking down Vanderbilt, New Mexico State and Louisville. Kentucky boasts a handful of familiar faces, such as head coach Mark Stoops (a former Iowa player and graduate assistant) and Nebraska transfer Wan'Dale Robinson.
Here's how fans can watch and stream Iowa football's game against Kentucky in the 2022 Citrus Bowl.
How to watch and stream the Citrus Bowl between Iowa and Kentucky
When: Noon on Saturday, Jan. 1
Stream: WatchESPN app (with cable provider login)
Online radio: TuneIn
Where is the Citrus Bowl?
The Citrus Bowl is played in Orlando, Florida, inside Camping World Stadium.
Citrus Bowl game spread, betting odds for Iowa football vs. Kentucky
Kentucky opens as a 1.5-point favorite against Iowa in the Citrus Bowl, according to Tipico Sportsbook. The Iowa moneyline is set at +102.
What is Vrbo, the Citrus Bowl sponsor?
Read more Iowa football news
- Iowa football open to all possibilities in the transfer portal, including quarterback
- Inside Iowa football's late recruiting spree on early Signing Day
- 3 places around Des Moines to watch Iowa take on Kentucky in the Citrus Bowl
- Can Mediacom customers watch Iowa football in the Citrus Bowl? Here's what the TEGNA contract stalemate means.
- Hawk Central: Top Citrus Bowl story lines for Iowa vs. Kentucky