What channel is Iowa women's basketball vs. Illinois State? How to watch Hawkeyes in NCAA Tournament
Iowa will face off against 15-seed Illinois State on Friday in Carver-Hawkeye Arena in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament. The game is scheduled for a 3 p.m. CT tipoff. Fans can watch the action on ESPN or stream through the Watch ESPN app with their cable provider login.
The Hawkeyes (23-7, 17-4 in the Big Ten) patiently awaited their NCAA Tournament placement after winning the Big Ten Tournament title on March 6. Caitlin Clark, who's taken the basketball world by storm, averaged 27.4 points per game through the regular and postseason. Teammate Monika Czinano averages 21.1 points and 6.1 rebounds per game to help balance out the Hawkeyes' offensive attack.
Here's what Hawkeye fans need to know in order to watch Iowa's game against Illinois State in the NCAA Tournament.
How to watch Iowa women's basketball in the 2022 NCAA Tournament
When: 3 p.m. CT on Friday, March 18
Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City
Livestream: Watch ESPN with cable provider login
What channel is ESPN?
Read more about Iowa women's basketball in the NCAA Tournament
- Iowa women's basketball lands No. 2 seed in Greensboro regional, will face Illinois State to open NCAA Tournament
- Selection Sunday: Iowa looks to capture Big Ten title; Iowa State awaits first NCAA Tournament bid since '19
- For Iowa women's basketball, successful Big Ten run sets stage for another NCAA Tournament
- Recapping Iowa women's basketball's win over Indiana in the 2022 Big Ten Tournament
- 7 things to know about Caitlin Clark, Iowa women's basketball's superstar