Iowa vs. Illinois: Hawkeyes get rematch against Illini. Here's how you can watch, stream or listen to the game.
With Friday's 62-57 win over Wisconsin, Iowa moves on in the Big Ten Tournament and faces Illinois on Saturday.
Illinois easily defeated Rutgers in the game preceding the Hawkeyes rematch against the Badgers.
The last time Iowa and Illinois played, the Hawkeyes lost a tough game in Champaign, 80-75, their only game against each other this season.
“To only get them once and to lose in that fashion is definitely disappointing," Joe Wieskamp said back in January. "I just hope we get the opportunity to play them in the Big Ten Tournament.”
The teams feature two of the best players in the country — Iowa's Luka Garza, Big Ten player of the year, and Ayo Dosunmu, who joined Garza on the Big Ten first team.
After the last game, Garza had this to say: "It just hurts when you have an effort like that and can't come out with the win."
The winner of Saturday's game would face either Michigan or Ohio State in the championship game, which begins at 2:30 p.m. Sunday.
More Iowa basketball coverage:
- Iowa 62, Wisconsin 57: Here's what we learned
- For subscribers:Leistikow's thoughts: A strong finish, a satisfying win and a Saturday semi for Iowa at the Big Ten Tournament
- For subscribers:Postgame Podcast: On to the Big Ten semis; Iowa 62, Wisconsin 57
- From January:Leistikow's 6 thoughts off Iowa's 80-75 loss at Illinois: Cold shooting, overturned goaltending call loom large
- From January:Leistikow: Let's hope this wasn't the last Iowa vs. Illinois game this season